Treat bone, joint, muscular and ligament injuries with therapeutic exercise, manual therapy and modalities (TENS, heat, ice, IFC, Ultrasound).
- Your first physiotherapy treatment is a full 1 hour, one-on-one assessment to ensure a thorough examination and diagnosis is completed.
- Follow-up appointments are 30-40 minutes of one-on-one treatment to ensure time for reassessment, exercise prescription, and hands on treatment as needed.
- Acupuncture is an ancient, safe and effective alternative to medication and, in some cases, surgery. It stimulates the release of endorphins – the body’s natural pain-relieving neurohormones – through the insertion of needles into specific anatomical points (acupuncture points) to encourage natural healing.
Adapted from Acupuncture Canada website
- Dry Needling is a general term for a therapeutic treatment procedure that involves multiple advances of a filament needle into the muscle in the area of the body that is causing the pain and typically contains a ‘Trigger Point’
- Dry needling is an effective treatment for acute and chronic pain, rehabilitation from injury, and even pain and injury prevention, with very few side effects. This technique is unequaled in finding and eliminating neuromuscular dysfunction that leads to pain and functional deficits.
Adapted from Kinetacore’s Physical Therapy Education Website.
Motor Vehicle Accident (MVA)
- Please contact us if you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident
Workers Compensation Injury (WCB)
- Contracted by WCB. We are able to treat all WCB claims
- Baseline testing
- Acute Concussion Management
- Post Concussion Syndrome Management
- Return to play
Return to Sport Training
- Functional movement screen and assessment
- Sport specific exercise prescription
- Please contact for details